Monday, December 24, 2012

Irish Cream~ Homemade Baileys

This season I tried my hand at making baileys and gifted a bottle to my dear friend Sunehra for hosting us at her gala Christmas party, easy to whip up and take it for someone for a party just like I did!!



Ingredients:
Whipping Cream - 1 cup
Sweetened Condensed Milk - 1 can (14oz)
Instant Coffee - 2 tsp
Chocolate Sauce - 1 tbs
Whiskey - 1 cup (I used just about a cup or slightly less)
Vanilla - 1 tsp

Combine all the ingredients into a blender and and blitz for about a minute. Bottle into a seal-able container and refrigerate. Shake before serving. This will keep for about 2 months in the refrigerator.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my God! This was sooooo good. In fact after reading this post I'm going to fix myself a glass. Thanks so much Ally for making it for me and Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. delicious drink looks wonderful happy holidays

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time in my space. Would love to hear your reviews and comments!

Love,
Ally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...